What is the process to file a claim under an Extend Protection Plan?
Extend makes it easy for you to file a claim either through the Extend call center at 877-248-7707 or online in the Extend Claims Portal. Here are the steps to get a replacement device:
- You’ll need to provide a contract ID, email address, or another piece of identifying information.
- Extend then validates your contract coverage by ensuring:
- The protection plan is active.
- The current date is between the Effective & Expiration dates.
- The claim process questions are answered about the defective product. (Ex. when your product stopped working, what caused it to fail, what happened).
- The high-level troubleshooting steps are offered.
- You will be issued a shipping label via email to return your defective device.
- Once the product is shipped, you will receive an approval confirmation email with a link to purchase a new device.
- You will be prompted to buy an Extend Protection Plan on the new device during the checkout process on our website.