Getting Started: Fanny Sling
This is the most comfortable fanny pack on the market. Whether you are a casual or rugged user, this bag is perfect for everyday use.
- Really, really comfortable - The straps are 1.5 inches (4 cm) fit to provide the support you need on your hips or across your shoulder. The soft nylon provides strength without rubbing which creates hotspots. While the canvas and ripstop materials are durable yet soft against your body.
- Super duper adjustable - Fanny to sling (and back). With seven different adjustment points, these packs will fit the tall to the less tall, the curvier to the less curvy. The straps expand to 52 inches (132 cm) or shrink down to 1 inch (2.5 cm).
- Stuff. Cinch. Repeat - Expand or cinch down the pack depending on what your day looks like. Bringing your 35mm on a day hike? Loosen the side straps to expand your pack to its full 4 inch (10 cm) depth. Quick run to the coffee shop? Cinch those same straps down so you have just the space you need.
- Keep your gear dry - Our bags are treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish, backed with polyurethane (PU), and finished with water-resistant (WR) zippers.
- Camera gear ready - Microfiber lined pockets keep your lenses and filters scratch free. Cargo straps on the bottom to keep a mini tripod or rig within reach. And a retractable camera lens wipe to keep your shots crisp.