Getting Started: Moment Case & Drop-in Mounts
Moment Case & Drop-in Mounts
Our Drop-in Lens Mount Interface snaps into our newer iPhone cases and it allows you to attach Moment Lenses to the case. This new Drop-in Lens Mount Interface includes three locating points to keep things tight, secure, and precise when you attach a lens. Plus a refined lens fit, so it's easier to install a lens with less effort!
This page is designed to help you know how to insert the Drop-in Lens Mount and start using any Moment Lens of your choice. Continue reading for more.
Clear Case Drop-In Mount Tutorial
How To Insert the Drop-In Mount (see photo attached)
- Step 1: Firmly hold the case in your hand WITHOUT the phone attached with the inside of the case facing you.
- Step 2: Pop out the original camera bezel insert from the bottom right-hand corner with your fingers until it’s completely removed.
- Step 3: To start dropping in the lens mount, start by snapping in the top edge first, then snapping the rest of the mounts’ perimeter.
- Step 4: Make sure the drop-in lens mount is has snapped in all the way around and is flush with the case from the inside.
- Step 5: Viola! It’s in. Then, put the case back onto your iPhone.
- Step 6: Grab your Moment Lens of choice and check the lens for a white line. Align the white line on the lens with the line on the side of the case on the top and lower the lens into the mount. Now turn clockwise 90 degrees in order to securely lock in the lens