Getting Started: Moment Case & Drop-in Mounts
Moment Case & Drop-in Mounts
All of our iPhone 12 cases included a new drop-in lens interface so you can attach any of our M-Series lenses to your phone (mounts are currently being shipped separately from the case). This new drop-in lens interface includes three locating points to keep things tight, secure, and precise when you attach a lens. Plus a refined lens fit, so it's easier to install a lens with less effort!
This page is designed to help you know how to insert the drop-in mount and start using any Moment Lens of our choice. Continue reading for more.
How To Insert the Drop-In Mount
- Step 1: Firmly hold the case in your hand WITHOUT the phone attached.
- Step 2: Pop out the original camera bezel insert from the bottom right-hand corner with your fingers until it’s completely removed.
- Step 3: See photo attached.
- Step 4: To start dropping in the lens mount, start by snapping in the top edge first, then snapping the rest of the mounts’ perimeter.
- Step 5: Viola! It’s in. Then, put the case back onto your iPhone.
- Step 6: Grab your Moment Lens of choice and check the bottom two ridges of the lens. Line those two ridges up with the creases of the mount and turn clockwise 90 degrees in order to securely lock in the lens.