How does your lifetime warranty work?
In simple terms, we offer a lifetime warranty that covers your Moment products from any manufacturing flaws or defects. It does not cover damages from accidents or misuse.
Lifetime for all Moment made products.
What It Generally Covers
Defects in the original product assuming you are using the product in the manner it was designed.
All Used Sales are final. No returns are offered on Used Gear. However, you are still applicable for a 12-month warranty.
What It Generally Does NOT Cover
You altering, modifying, or destroying the product taking actions that aren’t typical of mobile photography. We do not cover warranties where the purchase was made outside of our verified resellers' such as Backcountry, B&H, Amazon, Freefly, Google (sold by Moment, Inc.).
How do I submit a warranty claim?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here
- If you purchased directly from our site please provide one of the following in your e-mail: Order number, e-mail used for the order, or first and last name of the recipient.
- If you purchased from a verified reseller (such as B&H, Amazon, Freefly, Google, etc) please provide a copy of your receipt as an attachment in your e-mail
- Attach photos of the product and feedback on the issues you are experiencing
- Our Gear Guides will respond with an option to replace or refund* your item(s) back to your original form of payment
*Please note, if you purchased the product from a verified reseller, we will only be able to offer a replacement since payment was collected by the reseller and not Moment directly. Only purchases made through our Amazon Marketplace will have the additional option for refund.
Outside Retail Warranty
If you have bought Moment products from one of our certified outside retail vendors please provide proof of purchase to our customer support team.
Please make sure to include your proof of purchase from Moment when reaching out to the third-party brands below for any warranty claims.