Frequently asked questions about submitting to the Moment Invitational Film Festival.
- Does the 3 minute time limit include credits?
- Can I use a device that's not a phone?
- Can I shoot a vertical video?
- Can I make a video with a partner or team?
- Do I need to use Moment lenses or app to submit a film?
- I live outside of the United States. Can I still submit a film?
- Who is judging the films? And how are they judged?
- What do you get if your film wins?
- When is the deadline to submit?
- Can I submit more than one film?
- What if I don’t have a YouTube channel?
- Can the film be in a foreign lanuage with English subtitles?
- What are the film categories?
- I’m under 18. Can I shoot a film and be represented by an 18 year old?