Extend Protection Plan
The Extend Protection Plan is a great way for you to protect the gear you love.
- What is an Extend protection plan?
- What if I already purchased my gear? Can I add a Protection Plan afterwards?
- Why should I add Extend Protection?
- When I cancel my Extend plan, how much money do I get back?
- How many times can I use the Extend Protection Plan?
- How many times can I use the Extend + Moment ADH Protection Plan?
- Who is Extend?
- What products are covered?
- If my product covered by Extend is replaced under the manufacturer warranty, does the Extend plan cover the new product?
- How do I purchase a Protection Plan?
- Where do I find my Extend contract ID?
- What do I need to use my Extend Protection Plan?
- Can I cancel my Protection Plan?
- Can I transfer my Extend Contract warranty to a new owner?
- What is the process to file a claim under an Extend Protection Plan?
- Can I cancel my Extend Protection Plan?
- Can I buy two or more products with different Protection Plans?