How do I return or exchange my order?
If for any reason you are unsatisfied, Moment gladly accepts returns on most gear that is in its original packaging and new, mint condition within 30-days for a full refund of the purchased price. Returned or exchanged products must be in brand new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturer's packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
If there is an issue with your order, please see this article.
Like New Condition
Items need to be returned in a like-new condition. Items that are damaged, unsanitary, dented, scratched, or missing major contents may be denied a return.
Damaged, Defective, or Incorrectly Received Items
Please make sure to check all of your items upon delivery. If you receive a product that is damaged in shipping, defective, or that is not the product you ordered, you will have 14 days to submit your claim by reaching out to us at email@example.com. We will do whatever we can to resolve the issue.
Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- Lessons are non-refundable and are not applicable for sale price matching, you can see more information in this article.
- Cameras with a shutter count >200 clicks
- Opened consumable items (film or film cameras)
- Open-box gear
- Digital Goods, such as presets or LUTs.
- Products with missing packaging, missing accessories, free accessories, warranty cards, instruction manuals, package wrapping, or damaged/missing UPC codes.
- Overly used or Damaged products. Overly used or Damaged products that are returned without prior approval will not be accepted.
Drones, Gimbals, Rigs, DSLR cameras and lenses, mirrorless cameras and lenses, Cinema cameras and lenses, Action cameras, Point and shoot cameras, Microphones, Filters, Film cameras, Tripods, Lights, Camera backpacks, etc.
US / CANADA RETURNS
For returns outside of the US, please scroll down to the International Returns section below.
How do I return my order?
- To begin your return request, click here. (US & Canada)
- You will need your 7-digit order number (e.g. 45f3gka) and the zip/postal code from your shipping address, which can be found on your order confirmation email.
- All returns must include a copy of the invoice in the shipment to ensure the return is properly received once it is delivered. If you are unable to locate your invoice or the order number and zip code, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address you placed the order under and we’ll be happy to provide that info.
*Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
We are not currently able to provide prepaid return labels for addresses outside the U.S. or Canada. We're very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
As a result, international customers or customers in U.S. territories are responsible for return shipping and any duties associated with the return. Please send your return package to:
15540 Woodinville-Redmond RD NE, A800
Woodinville, WA, United States, 98072-4548
- Inside the package, be sure to include your packing slip; if you no longer have your packing slip, please leave a note with your name, email address associated with the order, and order reference number (45f3gka).
- Please email our team at email@example.com with your name, order number, carrier tracking number, the item/s you wish to return, and the reason for your return.
- Please keep your return tracking information until your refund has been issued. This helps our team track your return. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
Can I return Open Box Gear?
All Open Box Gear is final sale and not eligible for a return. Open Box gear will have "Open Box" in the title of the item on your invoice. However, a 12-month warranty from the delivery date is still applicable for Open Box Gear.
How long does it take to process a return?
Once you have completed your return request you will be sent a prepaid label* via e-mail for you to send back your items. Returns generally take 2-3 weeks to be delivered to our warehouse. Once delivered, returns are processed within 7-10 business days after the gear has been received.
What happens if I return an item that does not qualify for a refund? Can I have it shipped back to me?
If the item(s) is not eligible for a refund and the product was sent back to our fulfillment center regardless, you can send us a prepaid shipping label or one may be provided to you at an additional charge to send the product back to you. If we do not receive a response within 30-days, the return will be considered abandoned and relinquished.
My order is past your 30-days from delivery return policy, what are my options?
You are eligible for claims on Moment products with our two-year manufacturer warranty. Third-party gear is subject to the applicable brand's warranty and we recommend reaching out to them with any issues, you can read more about third-party warranties and how to get in touch here. One alternative we recommend is trying resale. Our lenses sell particularly well in the photography community. You can try resellers like Craigslist, OfferUp, eBay, Amazon, and Facebook. If you have any other questions, please reach out to us.
What if I purchased Moment gear from another site and/or seller?
If you have purchased from Amazon, Apple, Google, Freefly Wayward, or B&H, you will need to first contact the vendor from which you purchased for all exchanges and return inquiries. We're not able to process any refunds for purchases made through third-party resellers. However, you are eligible for any warranty claims on Moment products directly through us.
What is your holiday return policy?
Every holiday season, we extend our return window to ensure that every gift is perfect. Any order placed from October 15 until December will have an extended return window until the end of January for the following year.
As an e-commerce shop, we do not offer typical exchanges. If you would like to exchange your product in its original condition, please follow the return procedures outlined above and place a new order for your preferred item(s). You can do this at your earliest convenience by placing an order now so it ships asap, or you can wait until we've processed your refund.
Moment is not responsible for personal data or items left inside of returned merchandise. Claims for received damaged products, missing items, or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.